Voices at the ready... We're going to 'Make A Noise About Bullying' this year!
Involving parents and carers in conversations about Online Safety can be a challenge for schools. However, we’re here to help bridge the gap. Let us introduce ‘Online Safety for Parents’ – a brand new, four-part video series designed for parents to watch WITH their primary-aged children.
What’s included in the Online Safety for Parents video series?
This collective Online Safety experience supports schools and families, together. Filled with fun quizzes, detective tasks, top tips and take-home facts, this interactive four-episode course covers critical e-safety topics like social media, gaming, scams, age ratings, screen time and more.
- Engage both parents and pupils with key Online Safety topics including social media, gaming and screen time.
- Equip adults with the confidence, knowledge and skill to navigate this ever-changing world with their children.
- Implement a school-wide approach to Online Safety that actively involves parents and carers.
- Send every family in your school each module separately, week-by-week, or all in one go via a simple link (no login required). Track viewing figures to monitor the course’s impact.
How can we watch the videos?
This innovative series is available exclusively through One Day Videos. A One Day Videos subscription costs £245+VAT for a Half Term (don’t worry if you want to start part-way through, we’ll add the remainder onto the following Half Term!) or from £395+VAT for a full year. Both options provide unlimited access to our 90+ video library of curriculum-led workshops.
What else is included in One Day Videos?
In addition to the Online Safety for Parents video series, a One Day Videos subscription gives every teacher in your school access to our 90+ video library, covering key topics like History, Environment, PSHE, World Culture and more. Presenter-led and accompanied by supporting Teacher Guides, all you have to do is press play. Here are some of our most popular video workshops:
- Earthquakes and Volcanoes
- The Great Fire of London
- Black History series (Rosa Parks, Kingdom of Benin, British Black History…)
- Dance Carnival Brazil
- Online Safety for KS1 and KS2
- Anti-Bullying for KS1 and KS2
- Plus many more!
Remember, this online world of workshops is a complement to our existing range of in-school workshops. Pick what best suits your school and we’ll take care of the rest!