One Day Creative is proud to be an Artsmark partner, supporting schools on their Artsmark journey.
Artsmark is the creative quality standard for schools and education settings, awarded by Arts Council England, recognising their commitment to high quality arts and cultural education.
One Day is a forward-thinking creative education company. Using the performing arts, we connect children and learning with creativity and imagination. Our mission is to empower young people – helping both primary pupils and teachers access the creativity in their curriculum.
As well as delivering in-school workshops, One Day has created Uno – the interactive website where teachers across the country can step into an online world of workshops for EYFS, KS1 and KS2. By supporting Artsmark settings, we inspire young people to create, experience and participate in high quality arts and culture.
We can offer schools who are working towards, or currently hold, their Artsmark award a Half Term or Annual Pass to Uno. This gives all staff in your setting the opportunity to access:
- 80+ interactive online workshops, led by dynamic facilitators across a range of curriculum topics. These can be accessed anywhere in the UK, whether you’re in a city or more isolated rural school, at times that suit you.
- Complementary Teacher Guides for each video. Plus, a range of additional resources to support classroom teaching after the workshop has finished.
- Subjects include History, STEM, Environment, World Culture and Literacy.
- The opportunity to engage with workshops that focus on children’s wellbeing, such as Mindfulness, Online Safety and Anti-Bullying.
- A package of CPD workshops for teachers and staff, demonstrating how you can confidently incorporate arts teaching across the curriculum.
Please click here to find out more about Uno. Half Term Passes are £245 + VAT and Annual Passes start from £395 + VAT.