Posted: January 01, 2019
School Relationship Ambassador (Sales)
One Day is an innovative creative education company, based in Wetherby, West Yorkshire. Our imaginative approach to education is the perfect companion for schools looking to enrich the curriculum and complement classroom teaching.
We have been delivering Dance, Drama and Music workshops Nationwide for the last 5 years, and are now looking to recruit an additional Salesperson for our expanding team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for selling workshop packages to schools across England, Scotland and Wales. A self-motivated attitude, and passion for creative education is essential for this post.
- Working from our databases to make sales calls to new and existing customers.
- Expanding the database to identify new business and market opportunities.
- Dealing with incoming enquiries and securing bookings, via email and over the phone.
- Maintaining positive relationships with our schools: keeping up to date with feedback and re-bookings.
- Working with the rest of the office team to ensure that all workshops run smoothly.
- Team player
- Self-driven and hard-working
- Polite and confident telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sales experience
- Passion for creative education in schools
- Knowledge of the UK education system
- Competent IT skills
Working hours: 8am- 4:30pm, Monday- Friday
Starting salary: £20K (+ OTE in the form of a monthly bonus scheme)
Please send a CV and covering letter to Sarah Stanley, at email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 18th January 2019 at 9am.
For successful applicants:
Successful applicants will be invited to a telephone interview, and then an interview at One Day HQ week commencing Monday 21st January 2019.