April 22, 2016
It’s NOMINATIONS TIME!!
Yesterday in the One Day office, we drew out our Spring Term Nominations winner!
If you don’t know much about our Nominations box, this our great way of saying thank you to those colleagues who we think have gone the extra mile to help out, or just to show our ongoing appreciation! At the end of each term, we will draw one nomination out of the hat, and that lucky contender will win a prize!
Before I announce the winner, I wanted to share the lovely nominations we received this term:
– “Thank you for being so flexible at such short notice with your workshop location. From Jenny”
– “For helping me with my workshop content and training. From George”
– “For covering my workshop the day before. From Stuart”
– “For travelling to Bradford so last minute for a workshop. From Naomi”
– “For posting Into the Screen props to Sally very last minute due to postal issues. From Naomi”
– “A great start to the company – always amazing feedback. From Becky”
George Bray and Eleanor Softly:
– “For your great teamwork with the upcoming Shakespeare week down in Portsmouth. From Emily”
– “For travelling to Scotland for an extra day. From Naomi”
– “For covering a workshop last minute. From Naomi”
– “For being so adaptable and working at the regiment in Bulford. From Emily”
– “For cutting into her Easter plans to deliver a workshop. From Naomi”
And the winner is…
– “For always being amazing and being Jess’s travelling buddy for the Education show and E-Safety Roadshows. From Jess”
Thank you to everybody who made a nomination this term!
Here at One Day we believe teamwork is vital, and supporting each other is essential whilst our freelancers are out delivering workshops up and down the country every day. We love reading through everybody at One Day’s lovely comments about each other, again reinforcing that team spirit and caring culture! So get your nominations in and we look forward to revealing our next winner in the Summer Term!
Aimee and the One Day Team.